Monday, December 11, 2006

Done!!

Yes! So this module is complete up to now..my sketchbook is almost finish, just a few annotations to add this afternoon, my proposal is finished and my blog is looking good.

Overall I've found this project helpful and a good way to record research and I'm quite proud of it, although there are a few things I'm not too pleased with.

I know that there should be a video I've made on here and there isn't. I couldn't really think how a video would insipre me or what to make it on (both theme and media ...I mean like video camera,phone etc) as I haven't got any of these things so thats why thats omitted.

Also I would have liked to make one final slideshow of my completed sketchbook but I guess I can still do that when I get it returned after the holiday. So thats not to bad.

I intend to keep updating this right up until Graduate Fashion Week when my time as a degree student will come to an end for my own records and research purposes.

But for now I'm glad its over and I can relax a little, but not too much over Christmas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home