Wednesday, January 31, 2007

new year

So this is when the hard work really starts.

I got all my feedback from last terms assignments and I must say I am actually please with myself. All my hard work seems to have paid off so if I can just stay motivated it might all go ok.

The feedback I got from my initial proposal was useful.

I am now sticking to the theme of foxes, wolves and fairytales and incoporating print and embroidery on vintage fabrics, maybe using words and text in there somewhere.

I'm going to keep the shapes simple, and I've been thinking today in particular about basing them around aprons, pinnies, tabbards as my basic shape, as they're functional, practical and simple.

Plus I quite like them...

but my brain is tired now. So i shall pick this up at another time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home